Traversa Ride 360 is a free Android App developed by Tyler Technologies, Inc, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Traversa Ride 360 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Traversa Ride 360 mobile app provides secure access to student routing information, student scans as well as current bus location and planned bus paths*.
Ride 360 provides quick access to your child’s routing information, which can include the bus stop, route, driver and bus number. Ride 360 can also utilize GPS data to give parents and guardians access to information on where their child’s school bus is, the planned bus path and what time it is expected to be at their scheduled bus stop. School districts may also send notifications to subscribed users of Ride 360 to inform them of general information such as school closings and delays.
Traversa Ride 360 relies on accurate information from the school district. As such, it is best to contact your school district if you have additional questions or concerns about the information presented on the app.
* The availability of each feature is managed by your district’s transportation department.
Ask about our opinion, Traversa Ride 360 provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: The 5 Best MP3 Tag Editing Tools For Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Traversa Ride 360 on PC
To download and install Traversa Ride 360 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Traversa Ride 360 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Traversa Ride 360 on PC.
Download Traversa Ride 360 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Traversa Ride 360 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Traversa Ride 360, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Traversa Ride 360 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.