Transparent Screen & Live Wallpaper is a free Android App developed by HD Camera, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Transparent Screen & Live Wallpaper PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Transparent Screen & Live Wallpaper App, Combines Transparent Screen with a carefully Live Wallpaper to create an experience like no other! 🛰 🚀 🛸
Live Wallpaper- Featuring different of parallax effect, settings a your unique wallpaper and rotation vector sensor
Transparent Screen- Just one click,The desktop and lock screen transformed into a transparent screen!
Come on! Download the free Transparent Screen & Live Wallpaper! Surprises and fun！🌌 🌆 🏙
Transparent Screen & Live Wallpaper provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Colorscapes – Color by Number, Coloring Games New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Transparent Screen & Live Wallpaper on PC
To download and install Transparent Screen & Live Wallpaper for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Transparent Screen & Live Wallpaper on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Transparent Screen & Live Wallpaper on PC.
Download Transparent Screen & Live Wallpaper for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Transparent Screen & Live Wallpaper Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Transparent Screen & Live Wallpaper, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Transparent Screen & Live Wallpaper on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.