Transit: Real-Time Transit App is a free Android App developed by Transit App, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Transit: Real-Time Transit App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Transit is your real-time urban travel companion. Navigate your city’s public transit system with accurate real-time predictions, simple trip planning, step-by-step navigation, service disruption notifications, and departure and stop reminders… all presented in a clear, bold interface. Public transport not cooperating? Easily request an Uber, reserve a car2go, or grab the closest bike share.
Over 125 supported cities including NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, LA, SF, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and many more across North America & Europe. Check below for a partial list.
👉Google Play Picks👈
📰 'Killer App' – WSJ📰
⏰“You won't realize how much time you can save planning until you use this app” – LA Times⏰
🏆"MBTA has a favorite transit app — and it's called Transit" – Boston Globe🏆
🗽NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner🗽
🚆Elected Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO🚆
– Know when your next subway or bus is arriving with real-time predictions
– Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
– See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.
– Get push notifications if service disruptions will affect your commute (in select cities).
– Launch GO for step-by-step navigation when you’re on an unfamiliar route.
– Receive departure alarms and stop notifications as well as prompts to pick up the pace in GO.
– View schedules and route itineraries. Even offline.
– Locate bike share stations, see the number of bikes available, pay for passes, and unlock bikes (in select cities).
– Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
– Find nearby car share vehicles and book one.
– Support for all transportation modes: bus / metro / subway / light rail / streetcar / train / Uber / bike share / car2go / ferry
Here is a partial list of supported agencies and cities ( full list: http://transitapp.com/region)
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra*, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA*, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD*, B-cycle
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit, CTFastrak*
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT*, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR)*, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR)*, NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE*, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, SIR* Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO, Indego
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Diego: MTS*, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
+20 more cities!
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*, STO
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO Transit, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, HSR*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Durham (DRT), Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
+ 10 more cities!
*includes real-time info(eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, NextBus in Boston, etc)
Transit: Real-Time Transit App provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Credit Karma the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Transit: Real-Time Transit App on PC
To download and install Transit: Real-Time Transit App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Transit: Real-Time Transit App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Transit: Real-Time Transit App on PC.
Download Transit: Real-Time Transit App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Transit: Real-Time Transit App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Transit: Real-Time Transit App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Transit: Real-Time Transit App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.