Transavia is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Transavia PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Find affordable tickets, book your trip quickly and easily manage all your data in our handy app. We fly you to more than 100 top destinations in Europe and North Africa. Where do you want to go?
In the app, you can:
• Search and book tickets
• Add extra luggage
• Choose your own seat
• View your travel details
• Check-In with your Mobile Boarding Pass
• Receive messages (notifications)
All in one app.
With our app, you have everything you need for a pleasant journey. In addition to booking your flight, you can also choose a seat, add luggage and even arrange insurance. The app remembers your bookings and details, so it's easy to Check-In. Is it time to check in? The app sends you a notification when it’s time.
Did you know that for many of our flights, you can do mobile check in from 30 hours before departure?
Ask about our opinion, Transavia provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: train Subway Surf & Road Run New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Transavia on PC
To download and install Transavia for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Transavia on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Transavia on PC.
Download Transavia for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Transavia Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Transavia, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Transavia on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.