Train Sim Pro is the newest Simulation release developed and published by 3583 Bytes. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Train Sim Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Ad free Version of Train Sim
The #1 Train Simulator with over 19M downloads!
-Awesomely realistic 3D graphics
-50+ realistic 3D Train Types
-40+ Train Car Types
-9 realistic 3D environments
-1 Underground Subway Scene
-Build Custom Environments
-3D Cab views for all trains
-Regular content updates
-Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices
Perfect fun for both adults and kids who love trains, pick up passengers from stations, or carry some freight. Control your favorite historical or modern trains perfectly recreated in 3D. Sit inside the trains, passenger cars, or simply view the train from the ground as it comes towards you.
iOS/Win8/WP8 version now also available
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Train Sim Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to install and use Termius client on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Train Sim Pro on PC
To download and install Train Sim Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Train Sim Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Train Sim Pro on PC.
Download Train Sim Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Train Sim Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Train Sim Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Train Sim Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.