Trailforks is the newest Sports release developed and published by Trailforks. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Trailforks PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Trailforks is a trail database with over 290,000 trails for Mountain Biking, Hiking, Trail Running, Dirtbiking, Observed Trials, Horse Riding, Snowmobiling and Skiing. Users can contribute data and then local trail associations have the control to approve & curate the data.
The Trailforks app is your mobile companion to the https://www.trailforks.com website. It allows you to download offline trail maps for use on your rides!
– The largest database of mountain bike trails in the world, growing in other sports fast!
– Thousands of related activity POI's
– Offline trail maps and info. Region updates are incremental and fast
– Trail name labels pained alongside trail
– See your GPS location on the map, for trail navigation
– Switch context of map based on your selected sporting activity
– Display trail & route elevation profiles and 'scrub' along them to see the location on the map
– View grade of climbs and descents on a trails elevation profile
– Record your activity and save to Trailforks or sync to Strava.
– View your friends Ridelogs
– Use your phone’s compass to orientate the map in the direction you’re facing
– Discover local routes that riders & hikers have created
– View trail Ridelogs from users and discover how to ride a new trail
– Discover top trails nearby, and get personalized recommended routes
– Automatic trail routing from your location (or nearest parking lot), to the trailhead of your choosing
– Sync and view your saved 'Ride Plans' from https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/planner/
– Lookup region & trail info including 500,000+ photos & videos
– Follow race course routes including colored stages and checkpoints
– View trail status & reports! Always be informed of up-to-date trail conditions & closures
– Submit trail reports & conditions from the app, including taking photos of trail issues
– Support the areas you ride, by donating 'Trail Karma'
– View nearby bike shops on the map, quick links for directions or phoning the shop
– View trails on map color coded by popularity or view a heatmap
– View custom worldwide topo contour maps designed for outdoor sports
– View popular Strava segments on the map to up your game
– Overlay of US land owners like the BLM
– View polygons on map, such as private property areas or closed areas
– View upcoming events nearby or by specific region
– View local trail badges you can earn by recording your rides
– Save trails to your wishlist
– Share routes, rides & trails with friends, share via QRCode
– Download GPX of trails & routes. Sync with your Garmin device
– Winter trail map for fatbike trails
– View average time it takes to ride a trail
– Location based global search
– Read and comment on trails, rate trails
– Filter trails on map by bike, great for adaptive bikers or ebikes
– Share your map location with a friend or emergency services
Detailed trail maps of popular mountain biking destinations such as, Whistler, Squamish, North Shore, Kamloops, Nelson, Moab, Sedona, Park City, Hurricane, Downieville, Colorado Springs, Bellingham, Bentonville, Finale Ligure, Pisgah, Marin, Bend Oregon, Wellington & Rotorua New Zealand.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Trailforks first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Get The Old Steam Chat UI Back [Guide]
Download and Install Trailforks on PC
To download and install Trailforks for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Trailforks on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Trailforks on PC.
Download Trailforks for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Trailforks Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Trailforks, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Trailforks on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.