Trail Boss BMX is the newest Sports release developed and published by Noodlecake Studios Inc. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Trail Boss BMX PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Ride your bike through increasingly tricky levels while pulling off daring stunts, huge combos, tests of accuracy and skill.
• FULL 3D LEVELS •
Trail Boss boasts 40 hand-crafted, full 3D levels. Carve your own path to the finish line for ultimate creativity!
• 360 CHALLENGES •
From trick challenges to score challenges, from target practice to scaring off the local wildlife – a wide variety of challenges will keep you coming back for more!
• BIKE CUSTOMISATION •
Keep your bike as fresh as your skills with a custom paint job!
• ACHIEVEMENTS AND LEADERBOARDS •
Compete with your friends and foes to grab the top spot, and smash all the achievements to win bragging rights!
With a comprehensive tutorial, Trail Boss is incredibly easy to learn but has enough challenges to keep even the most extreme riders busy for hours on end. Let’s do this!
Keep up to date with the latest news:
Trail Boss BMX provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Unlock Your Mac With Your Android Fingerprint Sensor [Guide]
Download and Install Trail Boss BMX on PC
To download and install Trail Boss BMX for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Trail Boss BMX on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Trail Boss BMX on PC.
Download Trail Boss BMX for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Trail Boss BMX Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Trail Boss BMX, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Trail Boss BMX on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.