Track Your Fast Pro – Intermittent Fasting Tracker is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Track Your Fast Pro – Intermittent Fasting Tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Pro version is finally here! Get smart with your intermittent fasting and let your phone do the tracking.
– Easily track how long you've been fasting
– Always up to date fasting widget on your lock screen and notification bar
– Set a Goal! Set a fasting target and get notified when you have hit your goal
– A History of all your fasts with helpful stats like average fast time
– Start a fast quicker than ever before with a handy reset button
– Keep track of your start, current and target weight.
– Shows weight lost and remaining weight to lose.
– Add previous Fasts later from the Stats page if you forget.
– Enable/disable sticky notification.
– Switch between 12/24 clock time format.
– Ad Free
– Personalize your experience with dark mode and custom color accents.
– New handy widget that can be added to any screen.
– Widget updates automatically with notification bar and app.
– Clicking on widget opens the app.
– Track your weight over time and set a weight goal.
Whether you've been Intermittent Fasting for years or have just started on your journey, TrackYourFast Pro helps you track your fasted periods, so that you can maximise fat loss by improving your consistency.
TrackYourFast Pro comes with a handy notification widget so you can check your progress without ever having to unlock your phone!
Made popular by the Hodge Twins, Greg from Kinobody.com, Martin from leangains.com and more recently the 5:2 diet, Intermittent Fasting protocols can be used too maximise fat loss, lower cholesterol, improve blood pressure and even prolong your life.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Track Your Fast Pro – Intermittent Fasting Tracker first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Best VPNs for Downloading and Streaming in Complete Privacy [Guide]
Download and Install Track Your Fast Pro – Intermittent Fasting Tracker on PC
To download and install Track Your Fast Pro – Intermittent Fasting Tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Track Your Fast Pro – Intermittent Fasting Tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Track Your Fast Pro – Intermittent Fasting Tracker on PC.
Download Track Your Fast Pro – Intermittent Fasting Tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Track Your Fast Pro – Intermittent Fasting Tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Track Your Fast Pro – Intermittent Fasting Tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Track Your Fast Pro – Intermittent Fasting Tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.