TP Smart is a free Communication App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on TP Smart PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
TP Smart is a mobile application for Android and other smartphones,
offering VoIP Calls from data enabled mobile phones (2G/3G/4G or WiFi) to any landline or mobile devices around the world.
*VoIP Calls via Wi-Fi, 2G / 3G / 4G.
*Works in all Countries and all Networks across firewalls.
*Smooth voice quality
*Uses very less bandwidth.
For End Users:
You will be prompted for the following while starting the app:
1. Operator Code – Get Operator Code from your VoIP service provider.
2. User Name – User name is provided to end user by VoIP service Provider.
3. Password – Password is provided to end user by VoIP service Provider.
TP Smart provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Little Panda's Bake Shop : Bakery Story the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install TP Smart on PC
To download and install TP Smart for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type TP Smart on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy TP Smart on PC.
Download TP Smart for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More TP Smart Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using TP Smart, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running TP Smart on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.