Township is the newest Casual release developed and published by Playrix Games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Township PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Township is a unique blend of city-building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops at the farms, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with exotic countries. Open restaurants, cinemas, and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to become a farmer and city-manager to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Lovely animals to take care of
● Farms to manage and expand
● Exotic goods brought from islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Country flags and famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Google+ friends, make new friends in the game community create your own clans!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
*Internet connection is required to play the game and enable social interactions, competitions and other features*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Township first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: TextNow – free text + calls PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Township on PC
To download and install Township for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Township on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Township on PC.
Download Township for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Township Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Township, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Township on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.