Tower Defense King is the newest Strategy release developed and published by mobirix. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tower Defense King PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Monsters are gathering now. A bolt of arrows! Colorful magic! Powerful Explosion! Time of battle is back.
Build a defensive line with a powerful tower and defend your kingdom. The destiny of the kingdom lies in your hands.
Play the best-selling Tower Defense game of Defense now for free
– 25 maps created with various themes
– Three modes to test limits
– Five bosses to stop you!
– 12 basic towers and 9 special towers to increase strategic choice
– Colorful magic support to eliminate enemies!
– 15 strong upgrades to defend your persistent enemy attacks
– Check your global ranking in infinite mode
– Support with fast forward function.
– Challenge mode support
– Android tablet support
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Tower Defense King first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Back Up The Budgie Desktop Settings On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Tower Defense King on PC
To download and install Tower Defense King for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tower Defense King on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tower Defense King on PC.
Download Tower Defense King for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tower Defense King Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tower Defense King, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tower Defense King on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.