TouchRetouch is a free Android App developed by ADVA Soft, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on TouchRetouch PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
“…there's no easier way to remove unwanted items from your images…” — The Guardian
“TouchRetouch is a terrific ‘remover’.” — Life In LoFi
TouchRetouch is an app that offers you all the tools you need to efficiently remove unwanted content from your photos.
What magic can you do with TouchRetouch?
Remove telephone wires and posts, power lines
Remove surface breaks and scratches — both straight and curved
Remove pimples and skin blemishes
Remove human-made objects like stop lights, street signs, trash cans
Remove whatever you feel is spoiling your photos
Make unwanted objects vanish right before your eyes by just marking them.
With Blemish Remover, you can touch any minor blemish once to remove it forever.
SINGLE-FLICK LINE REMOVAL — INNOVATIVE FEATURE
Mark only a section of a line to remove it whole; no need to be precise — the app will find the line.
If you need to erase only a part of a line, use Segment Remover.
Set Line Thickness to Thin, Medium, or Thick for better performance.
Eliminate distractions from photos with the Object Removal tool — select either Brush or Lasso, mark the content to be removed, and then tap the Go button.
Remove defects or duplicate objects by using the Clone Stamp tool.
Adjust Stamp Size, Hardness, and Opacity as desired.
Use Eraser to wipe out what has just been cloned.
Set Eraser Size, Hardness, and Opacity as needed.
Watch the in-app video tutorials for guidelines on how to use the app.
Read some tips and advice on how to get more out of the tools the app offers.
Download TouchRetouch now and have a bit of magic in your pocket.
TouchRetouch is brought to you by ADVA Soft — a developer of Handy Photo. We are doing our utmost to create apps that would positively affect your photo-editing experience. Visit ADVA Soft website at www.adva-soft.com to learn more about the company and the apps it develops.
For any assistance with TouchRetouch, contact ADVA Soft Support at email@example.com.We welcome all your inquiries, comments, or suggestions about the app.
Love TouchRetouch? Would you like to become our beta tester and help us beta-test the app? Let us know by sending your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced TouchRetouch first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Identity V Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install TouchRetouch on PC
To download and install TouchRetouch for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type TouchRetouch on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy TouchRetouch on PC.
Download TouchRetouch for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More TouchRetouch Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using TouchRetouch, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running TouchRetouch on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.