TouchPal Keyboard for vivo is a free Android App developed by TouchPal, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on TouchPal Keyboard for vivo PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
TouchPal Android Keyboard is a new keyboard with fun emoji, predictive text and glide typing. Type fast single handedly by just gliding on the letters! In the meantime, it protects your from embarrassing typos, thanks to its excellent AI feature, even when you are using swipe typing.💯
🎹Besides, we also have T9 or T+ layout which would be a good choice for those who don’t use gesture typing or swipe typing to type faster.🎹
🚀In addition, our new Android keyboard provide you a lot of widgets to type efficiently.🚀
-Type messages single handedly, especially useful with pad
-Number row available all the time: Enable number row in the settings
-Yawn face, wink face or frown face: just choose whatever you like and send it
-Voice typing: Easily dictate text with long press
-Glide typing, gesture typing or swipe typing
💡 Personalization Features of TouchPal Autocorrect Keyboard 💡
We provide all kinds of personalized features to make your Android keyboard unique.
– 5000+ free keyboard themes, 300+ emoji, gifs, stickers and pop smileys
– Personal photos📷 can be set as keyboard themes and customized with various colors
– Text faces ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ) , including yawn face and happy text emoticons
💯Accurate Prediction of TouchPal T9 Keyboard💯
– Next-word prediction, emoji prediction, and text faces prediction including happy text emoticons, yawn face and wink face.
– Most powerful error correction: Autocorrect mistyping errors and typos
– Cloud prediction: Make prediction more smart
🏆 Why choose TouchPal New Keyboard? 🏆
– GSMA Global Mobile Awards winner of 2009.
⭐How To Enable TouchPal Keyboard⭐
– Open TouchPal Keyboard.
– Press Enable TouchPal, check the TouchPal box on the Languages & Settings page to enable .
– Press Switch to TouchPal, check the TouchPal box.
Support multiple emoji keyboard theme plugins
Golden, blue, skull, purple, pink, red, dark, tiger, vampire, wolf, neon blue, neon light, cute kitty, water, droid, graffiti, sky, galaxy, swift,T9, T+, frown face, no typos, theme for pad, dictate, single handedly
– Read Contacts: Import contact names into dictionary.
– Read SMS: Learn your typing pattern from sent messages.
– Make phone call: Quick dial to a contact
🗺️ Multilingual Typing 🗺️
TouchPal Keyboard for android supports over 150 languages, including but not limited to
English, العربية, Hrvatski, Čeština, Nederlands, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, עִברִית, हिंदी, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, Malay, Pilipino, Polskie, Português, Română, Русский, Español, ไทย, Türk
👓Android keyboard Wear And Pad👓
– TouchPal for wear version or pad can run even without phone connected.
– Support glide typing, gesture typing or swipe typing on the wrist.
– Type fast and single handedly ,‘autocorrect typos’, next-word prediction feature…
Most of the amazing features are included in wear version and pad version.
If you like TouchPal Android Keyboard which has pop smiley, single handedly, frown face, happy text emoticons, glide typing, gesture typing, T+ & T9, next-word prediction, various keyboard themes, emoji keyboard themes, autocorrect, predictive text, dictate text and correction of typos feature.
***More ideas & feedback? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our opinion, TouchPal Keyboard for vivo provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: The Walking Dead No Man’s Land on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install TouchPal Keyboard for vivo on PC
To download and install TouchPal Keyboard for vivo for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type TouchPal Keyboard for vivo on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy TouchPal Keyboard for vivo on PC.
Download TouchPal Keyboard for vivo for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More TouchPal Keyboard for vivo Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using TouchPal Keyboard for vivo, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running TouchPal Keyboard for vivo on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.