Topo GPS Norway is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Topo GPS Norway PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Makes from your phone or pad a complete GPS device with the detailed topographic map of Norway. Viewed maps will be stored on your device so that Topo GPS can also be used without an internet connection.
Why should you buy an expensive GPS device if you can install Topo GPS? Topo GPS contains all functions of a regular GPS device for less money, has a much more detailed map, and is more convenient to operate. The accuracy of the position determination is in favorable conditions about 5 m.
Ideal for walking, hiking, cycling, mountainbiking, sailing, horse-riding, geocaching, scouting, trail running and other outdoor activities. Also suited for outdoor professionals.
* Complete topographic map of Norway, 1:50 000, newest edition from Kartverket.
* Very detailed maps, with buildings, cultivation, all roads including the smallest forest trails, contour lines, and characteristic elements in the landscape.
* Future updates of the map are included for free.
* The map can be zoomed and moved.
* Percentage of map that is offline accessible is indicated on the top left of the map.
* All maps of a certain region can be made offline accessible using the map download screen.
* Clear menu with most important functions.
* Different dashboard panels with distance, time, speed, altitude and coordinates.
* Clear manual at www.topo-gps.com
* Recording of routes, with pause and restart possibility.
* Planning of routes via route points.
* Importing routes in gpx format and zipped gpx format.
* Editing routes.
* Sharing routes.
* Free access to route collection Topo GPS.
* Searching routes with filters.
* Routes can be organized into folders.
* Maps of a route can be made offline accessible.
* Adding waypoints by pressing on map.
* Adding waypoints through address or coordinates.
* Supported coordinate systems: WGS84 decimal, WGS84 degree minutes (seconds), UTM and MGRS.
* Importing waypoints in gpx format
* Sharing waypoints.
* Editing waypoints.
* Photos can be added to waypoints.
* Searching waypoints with filters.
* Waypoints can be organized into folders.
* Position and movement direction indicated by arrowed marker.
* Displayable in WGS84 decimal, WGS84 degree minutes (seconds), UTM and MGRS coordinates.
* Sharing and saving as waypoint.
In app purchases
* Topographic maps of Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, New Zealand and Sweden.
* OpenStreetMap world map.
If you are recording a route, the GPS will run in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Rdzl, the company behind Topo GPS, does not obtain in any way the position of the user of Topo GPS. Rdzl does also not obtain the routes recorded by the user, and save the routes planned by the user, unless the route is shared with Topo GPS. We sell our product, not our user data.
Ask about our opinion, Topo GPS Norway provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Survival Island in Ocean : Ultimate New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Topo GPS Norway on PC
To download and install Topo GPS Norway for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Topo GPS Norway on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Topo GPS Norway on PC.
Download Topo GPS Norway for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Topo GPS Norway Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Topo GPS Norway, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Topo GPS Norway on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.