Topik VR is a free Social App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Topik VR PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Your VR Soapbox ?
You’ve got opinions and aren’t afraid to share them. We've got a place where you can turn your spirited debates into your own talk show.
Talk in VR, Chat on Mobile ?? ?
Be part of the conversation even outside VR using mobile app mode. Watch and listen to debates, share thoughts and ask questions through group chat.
Be Authentic and Anonymous ???
Share genuine opinions, assume a secret identity with the customizable avatars.
Hang Out in Breathtaking 360 ?
Choose an immersive themed 360 environment to reflect what you're talking about.
Note: Topik is currently in beta mode. You may encounter some performance and stability issues. Please forward your suggestions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit topik.io for updates on new features and compatible platforms.
Topik VR provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Change Your Apple ID Country Without Entering Payment Method [Guide]
Download and Install Topik VR on PC
To download and install Topik VR for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Topik VR on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Topik VR on PC.
Download Topik VR for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Topik VR Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Topik VR, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Topik VR on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.