ToonMe – Cartoon yourself photo editor is the newest Photography release developed and published by Linerock Investments LTD. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ToonMe – Cartoon yourself photo editor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
How about making TOON-tastic cartoons from your selfies in no time?
Get your portrait re-drawn in cartoon or vector style automatically using the magic of Artificial Intelligence in ToonMe. What used to take several days to be made and could only be ordered from professional artists is now available with just one tap, making you your own digital artist.
What you will find inside:
– full-body cartoon maker;
– vector portrait templates;
– lots of simple layouts and sophisticated designs.
So are you ready to sport your freshly TOONed profile picture? Let's get started!
Ask about our opinion, ToonMe – Cartoon yourself photo editor provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Eyecon: Caller ID, Calls and Phone Contacts the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install ToonMe – Cartoon yourself photo editor on PC
To download and install ToonMe – Cartoon yourself photo editor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ToonMe – Cartoon yourself photo editor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ToonMe – Cartoon yourself photo editor on PC.
Download ToonMe – Cartoon yourself photo editor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ToonMe – Cartoon yourself photo editor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ToonMe – Cartoon yourself photo editor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ToonMe – Cartoon yourself photo editor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.