Tools for Google Maps is a free Android App developed by Simão Lúcio, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tools for Google Maps PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Tools for Google Maps
to highlight, edit and capture maps from Google Maps.
The maps from Google Maps are shown in full screen mode or immersive mode without any object to interfere.
You can add and edit polylines, polygons, rectangles, circles and markers.
You can also add text with colors, resize and rotate them
All colors support transparency.
• calculate perimeters and areas of polygons
• calculate distance between two points
• import / export to kml format
• easy command to take a snapshot of the map using the entire screen
• address search function
• support all the gesture from google maps
• from the navigation drawer easy switch from different map mode: normal, satellite, hybrid, terrain
• options to enabled compass, buildings, traffic, indoor
• one touch to enter / leave fullscreen mode
• support immersive mode for Android 4.4 devices or superior
Tools for Google Maps provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Best VPN for Norway in 2018 to Protect Your Online Whereabouts [Guide]
Download and Install Tools for Google Maps on PC
To download and install Tools for Google Maps for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tools for Google Maps on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tools for Google Maps on PC.
Download Tools for Google Maps for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tools for Google Maps Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tools for Google Maps, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tools for Google Maps on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.