Tomb of the Mask is a free Android Game developed by Playgendary, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tomb of the Mask PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Tomb of the Mask is an arcade game with an infinite procedurally generated vertical labyrinth. Seeking for adventure you get into a tomb where you find a strange mask. You put it on and suddenly realize that you can now climb walls – easily and promptly. And that's when all the fun begins.
You'll face a variety of traps, enemies, game mechanics and power-ups. And as far as time doesn't wait, get a grip and up you go!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Tomb of the Mask first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Remove Ads & Bloatware From The Amazon Fire 7 Tablet [No Root] [Guide]
Download and Install Tomb of the Mask on PC
To download and install Tomb of the Mask for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tomb of the Mask on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tomb of the Mask on PC.
Download Tomb of the Mask for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tomb of the Mask Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tomb of the Mask, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tomb of the Mask on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.