Toddler Sing and Play 2 is a free Android Game developed by ToddlerTap, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Toddler Sing and Play 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Your kids will love singing along with these games:
• Old MacDonald Had A Farm
• Five Little Ducks
• Five Little Speckled Frogs
• Mary Had A Little Lamb
Designed for ages 2+, this game helps your children learn popular songs in a fun and creative way. Each song features an interactive game scene with lyrics. This game is ad free (contains no third party or commercial ads).
Old MacDonald Had A Farm
18 verses for 18 animals, including farm animals such as a cow, horse, pig and sheep, and other animals such as an alligator, frog, lion and snake. Your child will choose an animal at each "And on that farm he had a…" and then play with the farm.
Five Little Ducks
This counting song has five cute ducklings that love to play! As the song progresses, the ducklings get fewer and fewer in number until there are none left and mama duck has to go find them. Watch and interact with the ducks as they fly around and play in the water. Tap the butterfly!
Five Little Speckled Frogs
A counting song that features five unique frogs that love to eat bugs – and there are a lot of bugs! As the song progresses, the frogs jump in the water until there are none left. Tap on the bugs to eat them, move the frogs around, touch the sailboats, and more!
Mary Had A Little Lamb
A classic song for children. This song features Mary, her lamb, four verses and a world that builds as the song progresses. Make it snow and make it green, ring the school bell, play with the school children, pick apples, and more!
Questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://toddlertap.com
Toddler Sing and Play 2 provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Happy Cooking: Chef Fever Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Toddler Sing and Play 2 on PC
To download and install Toddler Sing and Play 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Toddler Sing and Play 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Toddler Sing and Play 2 on PC.
Download Toddler Sing and Play 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Toddler Sing and Play 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Toddler Sing and Play 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Toddler Sing and Play 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.