Toca Lab: Plants is a free Android Game developed by Toca Boca, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Toca Lab: Plants PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Just like with the first app in the Toca Lab Series, Toca Lab: Elements, your curiosity will lead the way. Choose your plant, then visit five different locations in the lab:
● Grow light: Shine the light on your plant and watch what happens! Does your plant bask and happily sigh in the light, or groan and wriggle away? What happens when you turn the light up a notch or two?
● Watering tank: Put your plant in the tank and fill it up with water. Will your plant float? How does your plant behave when it’s soaking wet?
● Nutrition station: What’s the optimal diet for your plant? Try the three different nutrition formulas and discover which ones your plant character likes!
● Cloning machine: Spin the wheel on the cloning machine and before you know it, you’ll have five little versions of your plant. Wonder what the clones can do? Experiment and find out!
● Crossbreeding apparatus: Here you can mix two plants to create something unexpected. Try it and see what happens!
Have fun experimenting at each station to see how the plants evolve. Keep experimenting until you’ve collected all 35 plant characters in the app. Once you’ve collected a plant, keep experimenting to continue to evolve it! Who says kids can’t be scientists? Toca Lab: Plants brings out the budding botanist in everybody!
– Start with one plant and experiment your way to 35 different plant characters, each with its own unique personality!
– Continue to evolve existing plants through experimentation!
– Evolve plants with five lab tools: grow light, watering tank, nutrition station, cloning machine and the crossbreeding apparatus.
– Discover plants from five groups: green algae, mosses, ferns, trees and flowering plants.
– Learn the names and Latin names of real-life plants!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
At Toca Boca, we believe in the power of play to spark kids’ imaginations and help them learn about the world. We design our products from the kids' perspective to empower kids to be playful, to be creative and to be who they want to be. Our products include award-winning apps that have been downloaded more than 150 million times in 215 countries and offer fun, safe, open-ended play experiences. Learn more about Toca Boca and our products at tocaboca.com.
Toca Lab: Plants provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Design Home Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Toca Lab: Plants on PC
To download and install Toca Lab: Plants for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Toca Lab: Plants on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Toca Lab: Plants on PC.
Download Toca Lab: Plants for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Toca Lab: Plants Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Toca Lab: Plants, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Toca Lab: Plants on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.