To the Moon is a free Role Playing Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on To the Moon PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A story-driven experience about two doctors traversing backwards through a dying man's memories to artificially fulfill his last wish.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts have peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live, all the way from the very beginning… but only in their patients' heads.
Due to the severity of the operation, the new life becomes the last thing the patients remember before drawing their last breath. Thus, the operation is only done to people on their deathbeds, to fulfill what they wish they had done with their lives, but didn’t.
This particular story follows their attempt to fulfill the dream of an elderly man, Johnny. With each step back in time, a new fragment of Johnny's past is revealed. As the two doctors piece together the puzzled events that spanned a life time, they seek to find out just why the frail old man chose his dying wish to be what it is.
And Johnny's last wish is, of course… to go to the moon.
"To the Moon", a story-driven RPG with pixel graphics, was originally developed six years ago for PC by Canadian producer Kan Gao and Freebird Games, his indie game studio.Rights to develop and publish the remastered mobile version of "To the Moon" were acquired by X.D. Network Inc.
The story of "To the Moon" unfolds before players, much like a movie. While the entire game has no battle system and can be completed in a few hours, the compelling story and moving original soundtrack resonated with players worldwide. On top of receiving overwhelmingly positive ratings, "To the Moon" received multiple awards from Gamespot, Metacritic, WIRED, and more, and was nominated for "I'm Not Crying, There's Something In My Eye" in the 2016 Steam Awards.
• A unique & non-combat story-driven experience
• Added "Music Box" function, allowing backstage music playing& in-game music downloading(will be enabled automatically after clearing the stage).
• Added "DIY QR code" function, allowing one-key sharing of player data for playing on different devices.
• Innovative mix between adventure game elements and classic RPG aesthetics
• Acclaimed original soundtrack that closely ties to the story
• An espresso execution with zero filler and no time drains
Android System: 4.0 and higher.
RAM: At least 1 GB RAM is required.
Other devices may work depending on screen resolution and amount of background apps running.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* lingua italiana (Italian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* Türk dili(Turkish)
* УКРАЇНА (Ukrainian)
Service email: TotheMoon@xindong.com
© 2017 X.D. Network Inc. All rights reserved.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced To the Moon first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: 6 Best KDE Plasma 5 Widgets For Your Linux Desktop [Guide]
Download and Install To the Moon on PC
To download and install To the Moon for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type To the Moon on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy To the Moon on PC.
Download To the Moon for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More To the Moon Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using To the Moon, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running To the Moon on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.