To Do List with Reminder is the newest Productivity release developed and published by tact. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on To Do List with Reminder PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You can use the app to manage your routines, plan your schedule and organize your daily tasks in a clear and easy way.
The app helps in increasing your productivity and keeping track of your to be done tasks.
You can easily add repeated alarm for your routine activities, or add an alarm to any specific task so you won't miss any of them.
New features :
Versions 1.7 , 1.8 :
☆ Synchronization, you can synchronize your tasks with Google Tasks.
☆ Widget has been added.
☆ Lists , create and manage lists to group and classify your different tasks.
☆ Alarm snooze.
☆ Minutes repetition , Beside (months, weeks, days, hours) now you can set the repetition in (minutes).
☆ Other theme and performance enhancements.
Version 1.6 :
☆ Periodic repetition , beside weekdays, now you can set the repetition to any time periods (months, weeks, days, or hours).
☆ Night mode , dark theme has been added.
☆ View type, You can choose the view type (list or grid).
☆ Now you can also create a task with only date without determining specific time.
☆ Add the ability to create multiple tasks at once (saving each line as separate task).
☆ Select many tasks and share them as one task.
☆ You can set the default ringtone for all tasks from app settings.
☆ Other usability improvements.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced To Do List with Reminder first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: 21 Buttons PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install To Do List with Reminder on PC
To download and install To Do List with Reminder for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type To Do List with Reminder on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy To Do List with Reminder on PC.
Download To Do List with Reminder for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More To Do List with Reminder Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using To Do List with Reminder, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running To Do List with Reminder on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.