To Do List is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Splend Apps. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on To Do List PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
What is SplenDO?
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do – you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time – you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget – icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget – resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar – component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar – to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android – sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced To Do List first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Pocket God™ the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install To Do List on PC
To download and install To Do List for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type To Do List on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy To Do List on PC.
Download To Do List for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More To Do List Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using To Do List, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running To Do List on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.