To-do list + is the newest Productivity release developed and published by ThomSan Software B.V.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on To-do list + PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ForAnyList is a versatile list manager that allows you to create and maintain all kinds of lists, like to-do lists and shopping lists.
Just put everything you don't want to forget in ForAnyList. That can be thousands of notes, photos, videos, voice recordings or documents. Thanks to the handy folder structure and the search function, you can quickly find your notes back again.
ForAnyList lets you manage your lists in an intuitive way. For example, you can easily reorder the tasks of a to-do list in a logical sequence (e.g. the most urgent at the top), change the text color of a task to indicate status, or create sub-lists to structure your to-do list. Optionally you can mark a task as urgent or link a task to one or more persons and/or locations. You can then view your collection of tasks or other notes in four different ways:
1. All notes: All your lists with their tasks and notes;
2. Today: Tasks that require short term attention;
3. People: Tasks associated with people, so a to-do list per person;
4. Places: Tasks associated with places, so a to-do list per location.
Another nice feature is the archive. Use it to show tasks or notes that have been completed/deleted in the last 3 months. For example, the tasks you completed today or yesterday, or all completed tasks for "Project X" in the past month. Furthermore, you can restore (accidentally) deleted notes from the archive, or supplement a shopping list with archived products (you bought before), so without the need to re-enter these products.
Other features are:
• Automatic detection of websites, email addresses and phone numbers.
• Add pictures, videos, music, voice recordings or other attachments.
• Add values or calculations (quantity x price) to your notes and show totals per list. Ideal for tracking expenses, also works in combination with shopping lists.
• Search your collection of notes by keyword.
• Set the time and date and receive reminders.
• Define recurring tasks, e.g.: every Friday or every first day of the month.
• Copy a task to your calendar,
• Create sub-lists inside a list. The number of levels is unlimited.
• Easily move a note (or list) from one list to another.
• Sort a list by alphabet or by other attributes.
• Sort a list automatically after adding a new note.
• Delete multiple notes easily (useful for erasing a shopping list).
• Copy a list (including sub-lists).
• Print your shopping list with a browser.
• Use the widget to show the list “Today” on your home screen.
• Create shortcuts to your lists on your home screen.
• Exchange lists with other ForAnyList users.
• Import notes from ordinary text files.
• Make a backup of all your notes and preferences and restore when needed.
• Email your backup file, e.g. to your new phone.
• Choose from nine predefined themes.
• Secure a list with your fingerprint.
• No internet permission to protect your privacy.
There is also a free trial version available in the Google Play Store. Search for “ForAnyList To-Do List". The free version of ForAnyList offers exactly the same functionality as this regular version, except that the maximum number of folders (read: sub-lists) is limited to 10. In addition, the free version has no option to store photos, videos, voice recordings and backup files on SD-card.
To-do list or shopping list. It makes no difference. This list manager is FOR ANY LIST.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced To-do list + first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install To-do list + on PC
To download and install To-do list + for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type To-do list + on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy To-do list + on PC.
Download To-do list + for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More To-do list + Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using To-do list +, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running To-do list + on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.