Tiny Rails is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tiny Rails PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Manage your train company from modest engine to multi-car masterpiece in this immersive, world-spanning game from Tiny Titan Studios. Deliver passengers and cargo across the world, while upgrading and customizing your train cars to become the ultimate railroad tycoon!
• Gorgeous retro pixel art and relaxing music
• Travel across the world and explore new sights and monuments
• Collect coins with your train running in the background, even when you’re not playing!
• Outfit your train with food, entertainment or comfort cars to increase passenger happiness and keep business booming!
All aboard the biggest Tiny Titan game yet!
Tiny Rails is free to download and play, however some items in the game may be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please disable it or set up password protection for purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app. Also, according to our Terms of Service, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Tiny Rails.
Tiny Rails can be played offline, but please note that an active internet connection is required to update the train shop.
Are you having problems? Visit http://www.tinytitanstudios.com/contact or contact us in game by navigating to Settings > Support
Terms of Service:
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/tinytitangames/
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/TinyTitanGames (edited)
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Tiny Rails first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: RollerCoaster Tycoon® Classic Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Tiny Rails on PC
To download and install Tiny Rails for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tiny Rails on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tiny Rails on PC.
Download Tiny Rails for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tiny Rails Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tiny Rails, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tiny Rails on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.