Tinder is a free Android App developed by Tinder, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tinder PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With 20 billion matches to date, Tinder is the world’s most popular app for meeting new people. Think of us as your most dependable wingman—wherever you go, we’ll be there. If you’re here to meet new people, expand your social network, meet locals when you’re traveling, or just live in the now, you’ve come to the right place. We’re called “the world’s hottest app” for a reason: we spark more than 26 million matches per day. How many dating apps do that?
Swipe. Match. Chat. Date. Tindering is easy and fun—Swipe Right to Like someone, Swipe Left to pass. If someone likes you back, It’s a Match! We invented the double opt-in so that two people will only match when there’s a mutual interest. No stress. No rejection. Just swipe, match, and chat online with your matches, then step away from your phone, meet up in the real world and spark something new.
Now, start swiping. And remember, when in doubt, Swipe Right. Trust us, the more options you have, the better-looking life becomes.
Welcome to Tinder—the largest, hottest community of singles in the world. Don’t be shy, swipe on over.
MORE FEATURES? THAT’S A PLUS
Upgrade to Tinder Plus for premium features, including: Unlimited Likes so you can Swipe Right to your heart’s content, Passport to chat with singles anywhere around the world, Rewind to give someone a second chance, one free Boost per month to be the top profile in your area for 30 minutes, and additional Super Likes to stand out from the crowd.
GET THE GOLD TREATMENT
Upgrade to Tinder Gold for a first-class swipe experience: Passport, Rewind, Unlimited Likes, five Super Likes per day, one Boost per month, and more profile controls. But wait, it gets better. Save time and aimless swiping with our Likes You feature, which lets you see who likes you before you swipe. Think of it as your personal Swipe Right concierge—available 24/7—bringing all of your pending matches to you. Now you can sit back, enjoy a fine cocktail, and browse through profiles at your leisure. Goodbye swipe fatigue. Hello #GoldLife
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Tinder first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Flamingo for Twitter on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Tinder on PC
To download and install Tinder for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tinder on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tinder on PC.
Download Tinder for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tinder Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tinder, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tinder on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.