Times Radio is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Times Radio PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Enjoy Times Radio’s well-informed, entertaining and useful conversations, hosted by some of the most noted and respected presenters in Britain.
From Westminster to the Premier League, Times Radio offers lively debate from a range of personalities with expert understanding of the stories that matter.
Times Radio is always in tune with what’s going on in Britain and around the globe, providing information, opinion and company, 24/7.
Download our new talk radio app to listen to diverse and thought-provoking discussions on the latest stories across politics, arts, sports, and entertainment on both a local and global scale.
Why Listen to Times Radio?
Listen to the shows you want, when you want – you can now listen to your favourite shows of the week at any time within seven days of airing. With the ability to scrub forwards and backwards, accessing the best of our shows is easy.
Organise which shows you want to listen to – we provide a 15 day schedule so that you can plan when you want to listen to your favourite shows.
Navigate to our editorial app – effortlessly navigate between our apps so you can find the right mix of The Times and The Sunday Times content.
Catch up on the latest award-winning podcasts from leading journalists at The Times and The Sunday Times.
Radio Show Presenters include:
• Matt Chorley
• John Pienaar
• Aasmah Mir and Stig Abell
• Jenny Kleeman and Luke Jones
• Cathy Newman
• Michael Portillo
Download Times Radio app to listen to the most engaging radio talk shows!
Your opinion is central to us maintaining and developing our app, please get in touch with
any feedback by emailing email@example.com.
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/timesradio
Our app can be used on Android 6 and above. We routinely test on a mixture of the
following devices, as they are our most popular:-
Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F), S9 (SM-G960F), S7 (SM-G930F), S9+ (SM-G965F), S7
edge (SM-935F), S8+ (SM-G955F), S10+ Plus (SM-G975F), S10 (SM-G973F), A5 2017
(SM-A520), S6 (SM-G920F), Note 9 (SM-N960F), J3 (2017) (SM-J330FN) and Note 8 (SM-N950F).
Times Radio is operated by Wireless. The trade mark, Times Radio, is used by Wireless under a licence from Times Newspapers Limited.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Times Radio first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to get the macOS cursor on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Times Radio on PC
To download and install Times Radio for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Times Radio on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Times Radio on PC.
Download Times Radio for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Times Radio Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Times Radio, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Times Radio on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.