Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball is a free Music Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Let's hop! You can now upload your own songs to play.
With Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball, you can play various type of music, from beautiful Piano, Guitar songs to hard rock, metal rock, and EDM masterpieces.
Bounce off the magic music tiles, listen to the beat, and make as many hops as you can in this mind-blowing music game now for Free!
Hit Songs + Ball Game + Tiles = Awesomeness
This game will create the whole new experience for music game lover.
Be prepared to catch the magic beat now!
How to play Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball
1. Listen to the magic beat and use your musical reflexes to drag the ball left or right to guide the ball from tiles to tiles.
In short, make the ball jump! Try not to fall off the magic music tiles.
Do not Tap! This is not a Tap Tap game.
2. Just follow the rhythm and don’t miss any tiles to bounce the ball! Make insane combos and beat your friend's scores!
– Auto-generated content: upload your favorite songs to bounce with music
– One-touch control with simple operations
– Breathtaking 3D ambient and effects
– 30+ absolutely beautiful and fun songs
– 20+ Different backgrounds to truly bring you a new experience every plays!
– 10+ sky balls to choose
– Simple graphics, easy to play and everybody gets playing their favorite piano, EDM, pop, rock!
– High-quality sound makes you feel like being in a concert.
– Breath-taking rhythm will challenge your hand’s speed limit!
– Collect different skins for your dancing balls and make them look even cooler.
– Beat your own top score and dare your best friend for a challenge.
– Top challenge mode gives you thrill and risk!
– Share your record with your friends, and compare with worldwide players on the ranking list!
– Save your progress via Facebook account and share the progress in different devices.
Let’s roll the sky ball and enjoy the amazing musical journey in every dance.
This is truly one of the best arcade bouncing ball games with great music to challenge your friends.
Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball is totally Free! Try it Now!
Are you having problems with Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our opinion, Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Generate Passwords With The Chrome Password Tool [Guide]
Download and Install Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball on PC
To download and install Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball on PC.
Download Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tiles Hop: Forever Dancing Ball on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.