Tiger Simulator 3D is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tiger Simulator 3D PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Tigers are one of the most beautiful and strong animals. In this game you will play for one of the tigers. You can create a large family of tigers, travel the open world and perform various tasks.
Create your own tiger and go in search of adventure. Hunt for animals, start a family, improve your tiger and family members. Do different tasks and become stronger.
If you find another tiger you will be able to create a family. With the development of the character, the opportunity to make children becomes available. You can make up to 4 children. Your family can help you in combat and hunting. There is an opportunity to improve each family member. To do this, it is necessary to hunt and collect food, and then feed the children or your consort.
Customize the appearance of the tiger as you like. There are several skins to choose from. You can also customize skins for your consort and children. For fans of funny hats there is the opportunity to wear a variety of different hats!
There is an opportunity to improve the individual characteristics of family members and characteristics that affect all tigers in the family at once. Do not forget to improve the characters! Get experience doing tasks and hunting. After receiving a level, the character can spend it on points of attack, energy or life. There are also special skills that allow you to increase speed, collect more food, get more resources for actions in the game, etc.
In your journey you will see many different creatures. Some of them are peaceful, and some are very dangerous. Also, the tigers will fight dangerous bosses.
Take part in various tasks. Sometimes you will need to hunt animals, sometimes look for ancient artifacts, and sometimes have fun, launching fireworks. You never know what the quest characters will ask you to do.
Follow us on Twitter:
Tweets by CyberGoldfinch
Have fun in the Tiger Simulator 3D!
Tiger Simulator 3D provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Bubble Shooter Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Tiger Simulator 3D on PC
To download and install Tiger Simulator 3D for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tiger Simulator 3D on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tiger Simulator 3D on PC.
Download Tiger Simulator 3D for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tiger Simulator 3D Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tiger Simulator 3D, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tiger Simulator 3D on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.