Thumper: Pocket Edition is the newest Action release developed and published by Drool LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Thumper: Pocket Edition PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Thumper is rhythm violence: classic action, blistering speed, and brutal physicality. You are a space beetle. Brave the void and confront a maniacal giant head.
With this special pocket edition, you can play all nine epic levels with one hand.
Hurtle forward, master new moves, and survive terrifying boss battles. Propelled by a pounding original soundtrack, you'll feel every crushing impact. To reach synesthetic bliss, you must conquer rhythm hell.
■ Features ■
・ Nine epic levels
・ Adrenalizing boss battles
・ Psychedelic visuals and original soundtrack
・ Smooth 60 FPS in portrait and landscape
・ PLAY + mode (increased challenge and speed)
■ Please Note ■
Wireless headphones can add significant audio latency. For the best experience, wired headphones or integrated speakers are strongly recommended.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Thumper: Pocket Edition first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How Long Do Omegle Bans Last? [Guide]
Download and Install Thumper: Pocket Edition on PC
To download and install Thumper: Pocket Edition for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Thumper: Pocket Edition on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Thumper: Pocket Edition on PC.
Download Thumper: Pocket Edition for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Thumper: Pocket Edition Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Thumper: Pocket Edition, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Thumper: Pocket Edition on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.