Thumbroll: Medical Education is the newest Medical release developed and published by thumbroll LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Thumbroll: Medical Education PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Because your time matters!
Thumbroll saves you time through innovative visual checklists, allowing you to learn and retain information in a fraction of the time. Join the community of medical students, residents, surgeons, & others using thumbroll to master anatomy dissections, physical exams, surgical cases, OB-GYN, & more.
Thumbroll is a must-have for all medical trainees during anatomy dissections, clinical rotations, while studying for the Step 2 clinical skills exam, and beyond. All content is developed by medical professionals, for medical professionals. We now have control over how fast we learn, giving us more time to focus on everything else.
First came textbooks. Then videos. And now, we also have Thumbroll.
— Free to download
— Review for clinical rotations
— Use as a visual checklist
— Learn critical steps faster
— Roll through content at your pace
— Ace the USMLE Step 2 exam
OUR USERS ARE SAYING:
“Thumbroll is like having a textbook in my white coat.”
“Much better than watching videos!”
“Lifesaver for me during clinical rotations.”
"Thumbroll saves me time, energy, and a lot of headache! My first instinct when learning was: go to YouTube. The problem: it takes too long, the videos have unnecessary info that wastes my time, the quality isn't good, and sometimes it’s wrong. Now with Thumbroll: I have all the information I need at my fingertips and I can see all the critical steps as fast as I want."
Surgical Resident, Washington University / Barnes-Jewish
Love Thumbroll? Rate us! Your feedback helps us improve Thumbroll even faster.
Questions? Email the team at email@example.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Thumbroll: Medical Education first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Mute Facebook Stories From Profiles And Pages [Guide]
Download and Install Thumbroll: Medical Education on PC
To download and install Thumbroll: Medical Education for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Thumbroll: Medical Education on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Thumbroll: Medical Education on PC.
Download Thumbroll: Medical Education for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Thumbroll: Medical Education Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Thumbroll: Medical Education, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Thumbroll: Medical Education on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.