Threema. Secure and private Messenger is the newest Communication release developed and published by Threema GmbH. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Threema. Secure and private Messenger PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Threema is the world’s best-selling secure messenger and keeps your data out of the hands of hackers, corporations, and governments. The service can be used completely anonymously. Threema is open source, allows to make end-to-end encrypted voice and video calls, and offers every feature one would expect from a state-of-the-art instant messenger. With Threema Web, you can also use Threema from your Desktop.
PRIVACY AND ANONYMITY
Threema is designed from the ground up to generate as little data on servers as possible. Group memberships and contact lists are managed on your device only and never stored on our servers. Messages are immediately deleted after they have been delivered. Local files are stored encrypted on your mobile phone or tablet. All this effectively prevents the collection and misuse of your personal information, including metadata. Threema is fully compliant with the European privacy legislation (GDPR).
HIGHEST ENCRYPTION STRENGTH
Threema end-to-end encrypts all your communication including messages, voice and video calls, group chats, files and even status messages. Only the intended recipient, and nobody else, can read your messages. Threema uses the trusted open source NaCl cryptography library for encryption. The encryption keys are generated and safely stored on users’ devices to prevent backdoor access or copies.
Threema is not only an encrypted and private messenger but also versatile and feature-rich.
• Write text and send voice messages
• Make voice and video calls
• Share videos pictures and locations
• Send any type of file (pdf animated gif, mp3, doc, zip, etc.)
• Use Threema Web to chat from your Desktop
• Create groups
• Conduct polls with the poll feature
• Choose between a dark and a light theme
• Quickly and silently reply with the unique agree/disagree feature
• Verify the identity of a contact by scanning their personal QR code
• Use Threema as anonymous instant messaging tool
• Synchronize your contacts (optional)
SERVERS IN SWITZERLAND
All our servers are located in Switzerland, and we develop our software in-house.
Each Threema user receives a random Threema ID for identification. A phone number or email address is not required to use Threema. This unique feature allows you to use Threema completely anonymously – no need to give up private information or to open an account.
OPEN SOURCE AND AUDITS
The source code of the Threema app is open for everyone to review. On top of that, renowned experts are regularly commissioned to conduct systematic security audits of Threema’s code.
NO ADS, NO TRACKERS
Threema is not financed by advertising and does not collect user data.
SUPPORT / CONTACT
For questions or problems please consult our FAQs: https://threema.ch/en/faq
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Threema. Secure and private Messenger first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: US Prison Ship Simulator 2018 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Threema. Secure and private Messenger on PC
To download and install Threema. Secure and private Messenger for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Threema. Secure and private Messenger on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Threema. Secure and private Messenger on PC.
Download Threema. Secure and private Messenger for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Threema. Secure and private Messenger Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Threema. Secure and private Messenger, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Threema. Secure and private Messenger on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.