This War of Mine is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on This War of Mine PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Little Ones expansion is available now as an in-app purchase!
"If you've not already played this brilliant, heart-wrenching game, then mobile is as good a place as any to let it completely destroy you." – , 9/10, Pocket Gamer UK
"This War of Mine isn’t exactly “fun,” but it’s definitely a game worth playing." , 9/10, 148apps
In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.
The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.
Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.
• Inspired by real-life events
• Control your survivors and manage your shelter
• Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
• Make decisions – an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
• Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
• Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's theme
The Little Ones:
The newly delivered expansion explores the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective―that of a child. This DLC puts you in charge of a group of adults and children stuck in a besieged city, struggling with basic necessities. TWoM: The Little Ones focuses not only on the reality of enduring war, but also on how even in times of conflict, kids are still kids: they laugh, cry, play, and see the world differently. In addition to thinking about survival, you'll have to summon your inner child to understand how to protect the little ones. Their youth, and their future, are in your hands.
• Experience the biggest expansion to This War of Mine
• Protect innocent children
• Craft toys, play with kids, and be the caretaker they need
• Meet new adult civilians in scenarios with children
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Portugese-Brazil
GPU: Adreno 320 and higher, Tegra 3 and higher, PowerVR SGX 544 and higher.
RAM: At least 1 GB RAM is required.
Other devices may work depending on screen resolution and amount of background apps running.
Ask about our opinion, This War of Mine provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Bid Wars: Pawn Empire the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install This War of Mine on PC
To download and install This War of Mine for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type This War of Mine on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy This War of Mine on PC.
Download This War of Mine for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More This War of Mine Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using This War of Mine, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running This War of Mine on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.