This is Not a Game by Sam Bee is a free Trivia Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on This is Not a Game by Sam Bee PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Samantha Bee wants to get you excited about the 2018 midterm elections in the best way possible: a daily trivia game with a cash prize of up to $5,000! And don’t worry, the game isn’t rigged; it’s for everyone! We don’t care if you’re Republican, Democrat, Green Party, or Gary Johnson, we just want you to get excited about voting.
Once per day, you’ll get the chance to answer 10 multiple choice questions about the midterms, current events and very important facts about democracy like in what 1980’s vampire movie Kiefer Sutherland played POTUS. Get every question right and you’ll win cash from the daily jackpot, split with the other winners (#winning)! Get every question wrong and you probably don’t know anything about the United States, so we’re glad you’re here.
How it works:
* Join the game every day when you get a push notification
* Answer 10 funny trivia questions while the clock counts down!
* Win real cash by answering all 10 questions right.
* Winners split the daily jackpot of $1K to $5K—and sometimes more!
* Got a question wrong? Embarrassing—but you can keep playing to win if you have extra lives.
* No lives left? Now you're in Dead Mode. You won't be able to win today's prize, but answer correctly to earn lives for the next game.
* Get bonus lives by signing up for election reminders, inviting friends, and completing weekly challenges. If only a political comeback were that easy!
Why did Sam Bee and Full Frontal make this game? To get people excited about the midterms, maybe even excited enough that they’ll go out and vote! America's typical midterm election turnout SUCKS and we are 100% certain this game will solve everything. We want America to learn facts, register to vote, and get involved in the U.S. election process. Isn’t that beautiful? Don’t answer. We know it is.
All civic-minded people are required by law to play the game for a chance to win a cash prize. Non-civic-minded people are also encouraged to play. See you in the game!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced This is Not a Game by Sam Bee first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Yandex PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install This is Not a Game by Sam Bee on PC
To download and install This is Not a Game by Sam Bee for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type This is Not a Game by Sam Bee on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy This is Not a Game by Sam Bee on PC.
Download This is Not a Game by Sam Bee for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More This is Not a Game by Sam Bee Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using This is Not a Game by Sam Bee, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running This is Not a Game by Sam Bee on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.