theSkimm is a free Android App developed by theSkimm, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on theSkimm PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
theSkimm App gives you all the news and information you need to start your day. Every morning you get the Daily Skimm for free. And all the app’s premium features make it easier for you to live a smarter life. Here's what comes with that…
DAILY NEWS EVERY DAY
Every weekday, you get the news you need to start your day. All nonpartisan. All in one place. All in 5 mins or less.
AUDIO EPISODES EVERY WEEK
As a part of our premium offering we have an audio episode every week that breaks down important, relevant topics for you to listen to on the go in 10 minutes or less. We talk through things like what's happening in North Korea, what's next for Amazon, and what's happening with net neutrality.
Our calendar syncs directly with yours to make sure you always know what’s coming up and can plan ahead. It’s constantly updating to make sure you never miss important events in politics, sports, entertainment, and more.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS FOR WHAT MATTERS
We only send you push notifications for things that matter. And it gives you the context you need to understand the big news moments everyone is talking about, and how it affects you.
5 MIN READS EVERY DAY
Every day we recommend a new 5 min Read to get into and every Friday we recommend a new book that you won’t be able to put down.
Every Friday we give you what to watch, listen to, download, and read over the weekend.
theSkimm provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Impossible Bottle Flip New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install theSkimm on PC
To download and install theSkimm for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type theSkimm on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy theSkimm on PC.
Download theSkimm for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More theSkimm Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using theSkimm, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running theSkimm on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.