theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
**EXCLUSIVE to theScore app! Video feature with NBA star Lance Stephenson on his rivalry with LeBron, his move to the Lakers, and how he's a misunderstood athlete.**
Find out why millions of sports fans prefer theScore! theScore brings you news, scores, stats, and videos from NFL Football, NBA Basketball, NCAA Basketball, MLB Baseball, NCAA Football, NHL Hockey, WNBA Basketball, English Premier League Soccer, La Liga Soccer, Champions League Soccer, PGA Golf – and every major league and competition!
Coverage of NBA, NCAAB, MLB, NFL, NHL, WNBA, PGA, MMA, Premier League soccer and more – build a personalized ‘FAVORITES’ feed of your favorite football, baseball, hockey and basketball teams, as well as every major competition and league.
Set up notifications to never miss a key play, major sports news story or injury update again!
Check out videos of key moments in and around the game and stay on top with personalized alerts for your favorite team, including real-time stats from the fantasy players you care about.
SPORTS NEWS & SCORES APP – TOP HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
*Favorites – This is YOUR personalized feed. All the content you care about from your favorite teams, players and leagues. Just tap ‘Manage’ to add, delete or reorder your favorites. Set-up notifications so you’ll never miss a key moment!
*Scores – A live view of every game. Every score at a glance, updated in real-time. Just tap the matchup for detailed box scores, including live player data, betting lines, news and multimedia.
*Discover – Uncover the biggest social stories and multimedia that’s got sports fans talking! This is where you’ll find Russ’ latest swag or the sick dunk that’s going viral.
*News – Get updated on the top headlines in an instant from across all sports, or tap the league you want at the top of the page to dive deeper.
*Leagues – Check out the latest news, scores, standings, and leaders for the sport you care about. Customize by tapping ‘Manage’ to reorder or even delete the sports you don’t care about.
Team stats, real-time scores, and news across these major sports:
– Football (NFL Football, NCAA Football and CFL Football, regular season and playoffs)
– Baseball (College World Series and MLB Baseball, season play and playoffs)
– Basketball (NBA Basketball, NCAA Basketball, WNBA Basketball, Big 3 – including all the madness and bracket tracking from the NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball Tournament & playoffs)
– Hockey (NHL Hockey, IIHF WJHC – World Junior Hockey Championship, NCAA Frozen Four)
– Soccer (Premier League Soccer, Champions League, FIFA World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, League Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, Copa Del Rey and Liga MX, UEFA European Championships)
– Golf (The Masters, PGA, LPGA, Ryder Cup, European Tour, Web.com Tour)
– Tennis (ATP, WTA)
– Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
– Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
– Lacrosse (NLL)
NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, WNBA, PGA, MMA, NCAAB, Premier League soccer and more – download theScore today and always be on top of the latest sports scores and live news from your favorite sports team!
Need help or have feedback? Email email@example.com or contact us via ‘Report a Bug’ in the Settings menu.
We are affiliated with theScore.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Find Song Lyrics On Linux With Lyrics Finder [Guide]
Download and Install theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos on PC
To download and install theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos on PC.
Download theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.