The Weather Channel is the newest Weather release developed and published by The Weather Channel. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The Weather Channel PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Plan and prepare with confidence with the world’s most downloaded Weather App.
GET ACCURATE FORECASTS FOR ANY LOCATION
• Cognitive Home Screen: Changes based on your current location, weather, and time of day, so you get your current conditions plus the weather info you need most.
• Winter Storm Central: Monitor winter storms and get safety and preparedness tips. When a snowstorm approaches, track it and stay safe with Winter Storm Central.
• Local & National Forecasts: Hourly, 15-day and weekend forecasts available in Celsius or Fahrenheit for the US, Canada, and locations around the world.
• Current Weather Conditions: Beyond accurate temperatures you’ll get “feels like” weather, humidity, dew point, sunrise, sunset, wind speed, UV index, visibility and barometric pressure.
• Weather Maps: Fast-loading doppler radar maps show past and future radar. Map layers show road or satellite views, water temperature, wind speeds, snow cover, and more.
• Plan for Trips: Get access to seasonal weather trends, road conditions, the tides, and 15-day forecasts for your favorite destinations like Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Toronto and Vancouver.
PERSONALIZED REAL-TIME WEATHER ALERTS
• Severe Weather Alerts: Stay safe with National Weather Service government issued notifications of extreme weather. Know the moment tornado, hurricane or severe storm watches and warnings are issued.
• Breaking News Alerts: Stay informed with national and local weather news updates. Track tropical storms and hurricanes as they develop while receiving storm safety and preparedness tips.
• Lightning Alerts: Get real-time alerts for your GPS location, and know where lightning is striking near you.
• Daily Rain Alerts: Never get caught in the rain again with real-time alerts for your GPS location and morning precipitation reports for your favorite locations.
• Pollen Alerts: Know the pollen counts near you.
It’s easy and free! Activate these alerts by going to your in-app settings.
DIVE DEEP INTO YOUR WEATHER
• GoRun Forecast: Like to run? Now you can create a personalized GoRun Forecast to help you answer questions like “When should I run?” “What should I wear?” “How far should I go?” Scroll to the Outdoors module in our app to try it out, and let us know what you think at feedback.weather.com.
• 24/7 Remote Temps: Populate your notification bar with the current temperatures of your favorite locations worldwide.
• Weather Widgets: We have widgets available in 1×1, 2×2, 1×4 and 4×4.
• Seasonal Tools: Use our pollen counts to help plan your outdoor activities. (SMARTPHONES ONLY)
• Weather News: From severe storms and tornadoes to straight-up bizarre weather occurrences, we’ll keep you up to date.
• Weather Videos: Local forecasts, climate change news, and everything in between, all streamed in HD.
• Sleek Interface: Easy to use and beautiful in its simplicity.
• Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions.
• Love For Android Tablets: The best weather app and widgets are optimized for Android Tablets.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
Find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @weatherchannel.
We’re always looking to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. So please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have suggestions, submit them to feedback.weather.com.
Ask about our opinion, The Weather Channel provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Trivia Crack (No Ads) Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install The Weather Channel on PC
To download and install The Weather Channel for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The Weather Channel on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The Weather Channel on PC.
Download The Weather Channel for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The Weather Channel Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The Weather Channel, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The Weather Channel on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.