The Voice Official App on NBC is the newest Entertainment release developed and published by NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The Voice Official App on NBC PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
PLAY, VOTE and SING ALONG with your favorite artists with The Voice Official App while you watch the show live on TV.
Watch LIVE on NBC and vote to save your favorite artists. Get music from the show, suggest songs you want to hear the artists sing, and much, much more!
Build and manage your fantasy singing team and see how they perform on the leaderboards. Tweet Coaches Kelly Clarkson, Alicia Keys, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. Connect with your favorite artists directly within the app and watch clips of your favorite performances.
Watch, vote and feel just like a coach on NBC’s Emmy Award-winning singing competition! Download The Voice Official App now to start voting for artists and building your fantasy singing team!
The Voice App Features:
WATCH ON LIVE TV AND VOTE
• WATCH NBC’s The Voice, VOTE and SAVE your favorite artists during live shows.
• STREAM clips of your favorite artists’ performances after the show airs.
BUILD YOUR TEAM
• PICK your favorite artists to build your own fantasy singing team. Start with a team of 12 artists and refine your team as the season progresses – just like the coaches.
• EARN points as your artists progress in the competition.
• SHARE your picks on Facebook and Twitter.
• PLAY ALONG and check your rank against your Facebook friends and America!
CONNECT WITH COACHES AND ARTISTS
• TWEET Coaches Kelly Clarkson, Alicia Keys, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton directly within the app.
• CONNECT with artists instantly with the app.
SUGGEST SONGS AND GET MUSIC
• GET music from your favorite artists.
• SUGGEST a song you want to hear an artist perform during live shows.
NOTE: If your device is running an Android operating system older than 5.0, please update your device before using The Voice Official App. If you experience issues, make sure to completely close out of the app, reboot your device and restart The Voice Official App. If issues persist, here's how to contact us: http://www.nbc.com/contact/general.
Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Ask about our opinion, The Voice Official App on NBC provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: YouTube Music PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install The Voice Official App on NBC on PC
To download and install The Voice Official App on NBC for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The Voice Official App on NBC on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The Voice Official App on NBC on PC.
Download The Voice Official App on NBC for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The Voice Official App on NBC Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The Voice Official App on NBC, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The Voice Official App on NBC on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.