The Vigil Files: Case 1 is a free Android Game developed by Lowkey Fun, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The Vigil Files: Case 1 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Vigil Files: Case 1 is an immersive, story-driven detective game that takes place in real time. Use VigilOS, the world's most advanced digital forensics platform, to send emails and text messages, make phone calls, hack into companies, and decipher codes while working to uncover the mystery surrounding a man's disappearance.
Be advised: uncovering the truth won't be easy. You'll need sharp reasoning, ingenuity, and perseverance in addition to the tools provided. Your diligence is crucial: there's more at stake than the first glance suggests.
People are counting on you.
This is just a game. No personal information is collected. You can choose to send anonymous game data to the developer so they can improve the game, but this is not required.
Ask about our opinion, The Vigil Files: Case 1 provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Sonic Forces: Speed Battle on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install The Vigil Files: Case 1 on PC
To download and install The Vigil Files: Case 1 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The Vigil Files: Case 1 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The Vigil Files: Case 1 on PC.
Download The Vigil Files: Case 1 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The Vigil Files: Case 1 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The Vigil Files: Case 1, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The Vigil Files: Case 1 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.