The UESO App is a free Android App developed by Nexu Industries Australia, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The UESO App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The unofficial essential companion app for The Elder Scrolls Online community.
Get locations to lorebooks and skyshards across Tamriel. Look inside the delves to see boss locations and more.
Find lore books, skyshards and delves, easily either using the region maps or our in-built search option.
This app does not use internet once downloaded.. So no more long load times or incorrect positions. All lorebooks locations come with a short description to help you locate those hard to find books.
We hope you enjoy and please leave a review!!
Follow us on Instagram @the_eso_app
Nexu Industries Australia
This is an unofficial application with no affiliations to ZeniMax or Bethesda.
The UESO App provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to Get CyberGhost for FREE (Working in 2019) [Guide]
Download and Install The UESO App on PC
To download and install The UESO App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The UESO App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The UESO App on PC.
Download The UESO App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The UESO App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The UESO App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The UESO App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.