The Sun: Origin is a free Action Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The Sun: Origin PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
In the year 2050, the sun unleashed a catastrophic surge of energy into space, a wave of power that would plunge our civilization into chaos for centuries. Though predicted for years by the scientific community, their warnings were ignored by the world leaders that instead squabbled over petty territorial concerns.
When the wave of energy struck the earth, a storm of radioactive particles blanketed the atmosphere in a deadly, carcinogenic fog. The fog killed indiscriminately … the young, old, rich and poor all fell in equal measure. Only those that had heeded the warnings and taken shelter in abandoned bunkers were spared.
When their supplies eventually ran out and these communities were forced to emerge from their shelters, they saw a new world of desolation and chaos. A world in which the laws of civilization had been replaced by the law of the gun. The few areas that still had clean water and arable land were held by ruthless warlords and their armies.
It was in this world that a warrior known only as Raven would emerge. A warrior that would save his people by bending the wasteland to his will. A warrior that would one day become a legend.
– Explore a merciless wasteland in an immersive, first-person view.
– Manage scarce resources such as ammunition, food and medical supplies.
– Brave the dangers of the Wasteland and face off against humans, rabid hounds, ghouls and raiders.
The Sun: Origin provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: The 3 Different Types Of Fake Apps In The Google Play Store [Guide]
Download and Install The Sun: Origin on PC
To download and install The Sun: Origin for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The Sun: Origin on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The Sun: Origin on PC.
Download The Sun: Origin for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The Sun: Origin Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The Sun: Origin, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The Sun: Origin on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.