The Sims™ Mobile is the newest Simulation release developed and published by ELECTRONIC ARTS. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The Sims™ Mobile PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Express your creativity as you customize your Sims’ distinct appearances and unique personalities, giving them traits and having fun with fashion and hairstyles. Effortlessly build your Sims the perfect home, choosing favorite designs and décor, with more detail than ever before on mobile. Experience the rich and entertaining moments of your Sims’ lives as they accomplish career goals, pursue hobbies, develop relationships, and improve their Lifestyle. Party with friends, fall in love, and establish a legacy. What stories will you tell?
CREATE UNIQUE SIMS
Customize Sims’ appearances, hairstyles, outfits, makeup, and accessories. From nose to toes, there are endless possibilities! Then put together an unforgettable wardrobe when you team up with Izzy Fabulous in the Fashion Shop. Choose personality traits for each Sim, like Active or Musical, and add more as your Sims gain life experience.
BUILD THE PERFECT HOME
Design your Sims a home where they can experience all that life has to offer. Effortlessly personalize home layouts and designs, selecting from a variety of furniture, appliances, decorations, and even themed collections. Then take them out to discover awesome venues like a fashion studio, restaurant, and nightclub.
SHAPE YOUR SIMS’ LIFESTYLE
Guide the stories of your Sims’ lives from careers and hobbies to relationships and families. Pick exciting careers like Fashion Designer and Doctor, and hobbies like Cooking and Guitar playing. Have friendly and romantic relationships with other Sims and take Risky Actions like trying for a kiss or inventing an experimental recipe. Start a family and create a path for future generations by passing down powerful Heirlooms.
Host and attend parties with other Sims where you can socialize and earn rewards. Show off your amazing house, develop romantic relationships, and even decide to move in with other people’s Sims. Join special daily events like Speed Dating in the Park or the Market Square Music Festival. Plus, vote for the most popular Sims as they make their way to fame.
There are endless ways to connect when you craft big and small moments for your Sims, and see where life takes them in The Sims Mobile!
User Agreement: http://terms.ea.com
Visit http://help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries
EA may retire online features after 30 days' notice posted on www.ea.com/service-updates.
Ask about our opinion, The Sims™ Mobile provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Stickman Parkour Platform PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install The Sims™ Mobile on PC
To download and install The Sims™ Mobile for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The Sims™ Mobile on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The Sims™ Mobile on PC.
Download The Sims™ Mobile for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The Sims™ Mobile Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The Sims™ Mobile, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The Sims™ Mobile on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.