The Sims™ FreePlay is a free Android Game developed by ELECTRONIC ARTS, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The Sims™ FreePlay PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
See your Sim's baby bump grow, prepare the perfect nursery, plan a baby shower, and complete your SimTown families!
Play the world’s most popular life simulation game!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
Create unique Sims, build dream homes, and let them live your way!
• Customize different Sims and dress them in hundreds of stylish outfits
• Have them fall in love, get married and have babies
• Experience every stage of life from Babies to Seniors…and everything in-between
• Build dream homes and decorate them with thousands of different items
• Complete exciting quests that unlock new places in your Town
• Care for cuddly and magical pets
• Live out your Sims story and play anyway you like
Plus, utilize Tango to walk around your Sims’ houses in first person view and take cool pictures of your Sims from a perspective never seen before
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced The Sims™ FreePlay first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Solitaire on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install The Sims™ FreePlay on PC
To download and install The Sims™ FreePlay for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The Sims™ FreePlay on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The Sims™ FreePlay on PC.
Download The Sims™ FreePlay for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The Sims™ FreePlay Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The Sims™ FreePlay, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The Sims™ FreePlay on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.