The Room: Old Sins is a free Android Game developed by Fireproof Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The Room: Old Sins PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The 4th entry in the multi-award winning ‘The Room’ puzzle game series.
“The Room’s creepy touchscreen puzzle boxes are better than ever in Old Sins; Fireproof has crafted what may be the best version yet.” – The Verge
“The creative puzzles, along with a haunting atmosphere, engage your whole brain. One of the year's best mobile games.” – Gameinformer
“Essentially a room-escape game, featuring a giant dollhouse designed with an impossible amount of detail and care; you feel like you’re actually touching the walls.” – GQ
“The fourth in a series of super-tactile puzzle-box games and it’s the best yet.” – The Guardian
Enter The Room: Old Sins and be transported to a place where tactile exploration meets challenging puzzles and a captivating story.
The sudden disappearance of an ambitious engineer and his high-society wife provokes the hunt for a precious artefact. The trail leads to the attic of their home, and the discovery of an old, peculiar dollhouse…
Explore unsettling locations, follow obscure clues and manipulate bizarre contraptions as you uncover the mysteries within Waldegrave Manor.
THE ULTIMATE PUZZLE BOX
Explore a deviously complex dollhouse which transforms at your fingertips. Each intricate room is a portal to a new, stunning environment.
Easy to begin yet hard to put down, enjoy a unique mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface.
INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object.
Examine dozens of detailed objects to discover which of them conceal hidden mechanisms.
A haunting soundtrack coupled with dynamic sound effects create an unforgettable soundscape.
CLOUD SAVE SUPPORTED
Share your progress between multiple devices and unlock achievements.
MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish and Russian.
Fireproof Games is an independent studio from Guildford, United Kingdom.
Find out more at fireproofgames.com
Follow us @Fireproof_Games
Find us on Facebook
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced The Room: Old Sins first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Dungeon Defense the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install The Room: Old Sins on PC
To download and install The Room: Old Sins for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The Room: Old Sins on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The Room: Old Sins on PC.
Download The Room: Old Sins for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The Room: Old Sins Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The Room: Old Sins, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The Room: Old Sins on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.