THE POOL CALCULATOR – Chemistry, Volume, & Effects is a free Android App developed by Pool and Spa Resources, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on THE POOL CALCULATOR – Chemistry, Volume, & Effects PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
If you love Pool Calculator, please help us spread the word by leaving a review!
Looking for help with calculations for your swimming pool or hot tub chemistry? The Pool Calculator does all the math for you, making testing and treating your pool or hot tub a breeze.
Pool Calculator tells you exactly how much of each chemical to add to keep your water in balance and crystal clear. No more puzzling over complicated charts and formulas.
Bring your Android phone or tablet out to the pool and have all the chemical information and calculations you need right at your fingertips.
Pool Calculator provides a complete tool kit to make pool care easy. You get:
• Chemical Calculators
• Volume Calculator
• Effects (What-if) Calculator
You can use whichever test strip or test kit you prefer for testing your pool or hot tub. Pool Calculator provides calculations for:
– Chlorine (FCl)
– Raising pH
– Lowering pH
– Total alkalinity (TA)
– Calcium hardness (CH)
– Stabilizer (CYA or cyanuric acid)
– Borate (Borax)
– Calcium saturation index (CSI, similar to LSI)
RECOMMENDED CHEMICAL RANGES
With Pool Calculator, the recommended ranges for your chemicals are based upon whether you have a pool or hot tub, and the surface material (plaster, vinyl or fiberglass) of your pool or hot tub. You can choose from several pre-defined ranges or customize based on your preferences.
POOL VOLUME CALCULATOR
To keep your swimming pool or hot tub at its best, it’s important that you accurately calculate your water volume. All of the chemical balancing recommendations you receive from the Pool Calculator are based on it. You can calculate the volume of your pool in metric units (liters) or in imperial units (gallons). The Pool Volume Calculator can be used for:
• Rectangular Pools and Hot Tubs
• Oval Pools and Hot Tubs
• Round Pools Hot Tubs
CHEMICAL EFFECTS CALCULATOR
“What if” analysis for adding chemicals to your pool or hot tub! Ever want to know the impact of adding a given amount of Chemical has on your swimming pool or hot tub chemistry?
The Effects Calculator calculates the impact adding a specific amount of chemical has on your pool chemistry. It does this not only for the primary purpose of the chemical, but also on the other important measurements for your pool. For example, adding Trichlor not only raises your Free Chlorine, it also increases your Cyanuric Acid, lowers your pH and increases your Salt. Adding Cal Hypo raises Free Chlorine, and also raises Calcium Hardness (CH) and Salt.
With the Effects Calculator you can measure the effects on pool chemistry of adding a given dose of:
• Lithium Hypochlorite
• Chlorine gas
• Muriatic Acid
• Dry Acid
• Washing soda
• Soda Ash
• Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate
• Boric Acid
• Caustic Acid (lye)
• Baking Soda
• Calcium Chloride
• Calcium Chloride dihydrate
• Liquid Stabilizer
Ask about our opinion, THE POOL CALCULATOR – Chemistry, Volume, & Effects provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: PRISMA ILLYA ALARM Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install THE POOL CALCULATOR – Chemistry, Volume, & Effects on PC
To download and install THE POOL CALCULATOR – Chemistry, Volume, & Effects for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type THE POOL CALCULATOR – Chemistry, Volume, & Effects on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy THE POOL CALCULATOR – Chemistry, Volume, & Effects on PC.
Download THE POOL CALCULATOR – Chemistry, Volume, & Effects for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More THE POOL CALCULATOR – Chemistry, Volume, & Effects Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using THE POOL CALCULATOR – Chemistry, Volume, & Effects, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running THE POOL CALCULATOR – Chemistry, Volume, & Effects on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.