The Masters Golf Tournament is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The Masters Golf Tournament PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
NEW IN THIS VERSION
Welcome to the Official app of the Masters Tournament. Bringing you closer than ever to the beauty and excitement of the Masters Tournament in Augusta, GA on April 2nd-8th, the official app of the Masters provides the most comprehensive digital coverage available. The newly redesigned Official Masters Tournament app includes: LIVE SIMULCAST OF MASTERS BROADCAST COVERAGE – Watch the LIVE simulcast of broadcast coverage Thursday through Sunday ADDITIONAL LIVE STREAMS OF VIDEO CONTENT – Monday’s Hole No. 16 Camera
– Wednesday’s Par 3 Contest
– Thursday’s Honorary Starters – Tournament play at Amen Corner (Hole Nos. 11, 12, and 13) – Tournament play at Hole Nos. 15 and 16 – Featured Groups channel following key players around the course – Masters On the Range – Special analysis from a live-streamed Practice Range show starting Monday, April 2nd through Sunday, April 8th – Masters Green Jacket Ceremony at the conclusion of Tournament play All video will be displayed in beautiful full-screen, HD-quality, viewable with 3G or better and Wi-Fi connections. (Live video is available to view in the United States only.)
– My Moments creates a personalized highlight reel that catches you up on great shots you may have missed from your favorite players, as well as the most important shots of the day.
– Create an account to view your personalized My Moments highlight reel and access your favorites across multiple devices.
– Spoiler-Free Mode temporarily turns off score-related notifications. When you return to the app, catch up on highlights and scores from today’s round.
– For Android 8.0 or later, watch Live Video and Video-on-Demand in the new Picture-in-Picture feature while you explore other areas of the app
SHOT TRACKING FEATURE – A unique way to follow each shot of action on the course – Follow any player and view every shot, in real time – View ball location, shot distances and pin placements
– Read the break of the green through slope animations (iPad only)
– View multiple players’ shots with the Compare feature (iPad only)
– Watch highlights of individual shots from every player
EXCLUSIVE LIVE SCORING – Interact with the live Leader Board, which features up-to-the-minute scoring and video highlights of the greatest moments on the course
– Live score updates for your favorite players always viewable while you explore the app
ANDROID WEAR SUPPORT
– Notifications, scoring and player stats all available from your Android Wear device.
COURSE OVERVIEW – Detailed hole information with imagery, flyover videos and 360 views from various positions on the hole MASTERS RADIO – Live radio coverage of the Masters Tournament starting Thursday, April 6th TEE TIMES – A round-by-round view of each day’s pairings with easy navigation to find the tee time of any player NEWS – Latest news and commentary of the 2018 Tournament – On-demand video highlights, feature clips and player interviews – Photo galleries of daily Tournament action, rich course imagery and the Tournament’s illustrious historical moments
– Beautiful and data rich infographics of important stats Player information, push notification alerts and all of the latest news and live text updates from the grounds of the Masters Tournament.
Ask about our opinion, The Masters Golf Tournament provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Vizmato – Video Editor & Slideshow maker! the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install The Masters Golf Tournament on PC
To download and install The Masters Golf Tournament for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The Masters Golf Tournament on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The Masters Golf Tournament on PC.
Download The Masters Golf Tournament for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The Masters Golf Tournament Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The Masters Golf Tournament, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The Masters Golf Tournament on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.