The House of Da Vinci is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The House of Da Vinci PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Enter The House of Da Vinci, a new must-try 3D puzzle adventure game. Solve mechanical puzzles, discover hidden objects, escape from rooms and dive into the authentic atmosphere of the Renaissance. Use all your wits to find out what's behind your master's disappearance.
• KEY FEATURES •
SOLVE MECHANICAL PUZZLES
Brain twisters and baffling riddles are all based on Leonardo’s inventions.
ENJOY INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROL
Navigate Leonardo’s workshop intuitively. Playing the game couldn’t be more fun.
EXPERIENCE THE RENAISSANCE
War machines, complex lockboxes, mechanical puzzles, room escapes will all test your skills.
MASTER UNIQUE MECHANICS
Detect hidden objects by seeing through the surfaces around you.
PEEK INTO THE PAST
An unusual gauntlet allows you to witness events that happened earlier, and learn more of the story.
• WHAT’S THE STORY BEHIND THE HOUSE OF DA VINCI? •
You are Da Vinci’s most promising apprentice. Your master, Leonardo, has disappeared. You have no idea where he’s gone or what has happened. So you begin your quest, your search for the truth. However, Leonardo's workshop is full of puzzles, inventions, escape mechanisms and objects hidden in all corners of beautifully decorated rooms. You’ll need to use all of your brain cells to find out what’s really going on!
We’ve applied our own imagination to the story of the world’s greatest inventor, Leonardo da Vinci, providing players with unique special abilities throughout gameplay. We allow you to warp back into your early days as a young apprentice, exploring the 16th century world around you, peeking into Leonardo’s mechanisms, puzzles and devices, as you eventually become powerful enough to control time itself and learn the secrets hidden in the past.
Many challenging puzzles are inspired by Leonardo Da Vinci's real inventions and ideas. Mysterious locations were created based on original artworks and the wonderful Florence, Italy of 1506.
• LIKE THE HOUSE OF DA VINCI ON FACEBOOK •
• FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT •
For any feedback or support questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
• MORE INFORMATION •
Find out more about the game on http://www.thehouseofdavinci.com/.
The House of Da Vinci is now available in English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Turkish, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Hindi and Malay.
• WHO ARE WE? •
Blue Brain Games is an enthusiastic indie team of graphic artists and developers, all of whom are fans of both 3D puzzle games and the renaissance genius Leonardo Da Vinci. The House of Da Vinci was successfully funded on Kickstarter in late 2016. Install the game now and join over 2.391 adventure game enthusiasts that backed The House of Da Vinci!
Ask about our opinion, The House of Da Vinci provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Pandora Music New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install The House of Da Vinci on PC
To download and install The House of Da Vinci for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The House of Da Vinci on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The House of Da Vinci on PC.
Download The House of Da Vinci for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The House of Da Vinci Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The House of Da Vinci, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The House of Da Vinci on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.