The Guest – Photo Sharing is a free Social App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The Guest – Photo Sharing PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Getting married? Throwing a big event? Automatically get all of the photos and videos guests take at your wedding, reception or celebration with The Guest by The Knot! No uploading, no tagging, no separate camera apps. With The Guest (formerly known as Veri), all guests need is their normal Android camera to join in on the photo-sharing fun.
Simply create an event, invite guests via phone number or email address, and The Guest does the rest— for free! As soon as an event begins, The Guest will start sharing photos and videos guests are taking with their Android cameras in real time as they take them.
Use The Guest To:
+ GET EVERYONE’S PHOTOS & VIDEOS – Wedding guests take 2000 pics on average— which the newlyweds will never see. Since The Guest automatically shares wedding pics and videos as guests take them, you’ll never have this issue!
+ SAY “BYE” TO UPLOADING AND SEPARATE CAMERA APPS – Guests use their normal Android camera, and photos & videos are instantly auto-shared to everyone who’s part of an event! Guests are in-control of their content, and can delete their pics or pause their auto-sharing at any time.
+ ACCESS FULL-RESOLUTION PHOTOS & FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS – Everyone can download any -or all!- of an event’s photos and videos in full resolution.
+ GET EVERYTHING INSTANTLY – No waiting weeks to get your wedding pics. With The Guest, photos & videos are shared in real time.
+ HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEB ALBUM – Everyone can see, download and share all of the photos in the app’s event or in the web album The Guest automatically creates.
+SHOW LIVE WEB SLIDESHOWS – Display an event’s photos and videos on any screen as a live slideshow with just one simple web link.
+RELIVE IT WITH MAP VIEW – Guests can see where they went during an event with a completely private, real-time map view
+ ATTEND FROM ANYWHERE – Guests who couldn’t make it to an event in person can follow along in real time via The Guest.
What real couples are saying:
“The Guest is a must-have for every event/trip and shared moments! We used it twice. For our friends' wedding and for our wedding. So glad we had it! It was so much fun having our friends’ shots and moments in real time. It was like living our reception from everyone's perspective!” – Melanie R.
“We literally have pictures with everyone who came to our wedding thanks to this app. I highly recommend using this if you’re having a wedding or any event you want lots of pics of. Loved having this!!” – Brian S.
"Made sharing wedding pics so easy. Perfect for special days. Loved it." – Nikki M.
Questions, suggestions or feedback? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read and reply to every email.
The Knot Terms and Conditions:
The Guest – Photo Sharing provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Lose Weight in 20 Days PRO PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install The Guest – Photo Sharing on PC
To download and install The Guest – Photo Sharing for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The Guest – Photo Sharing on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The Guest – Photo Sharing on PC.
Download The Guest – Photo Sharing for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The Guest – Photo Sharing Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The Guest – Photo Sharing, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The Guest – Photo Sharing on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.