The Guardian is a free News & Magazines App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The Guardian PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Make space for the issues that matter. The Guardian app gives you breaking news and full access to all of our award-winning journalism.
Support independent journalism by upgrading to the premium tier – the most rewarding way for you to experience The Guardian. Set to the pace of your day.
With the free app you can:
• Access the full range of The Guardian journalism
• Stay up to date with live news and sport
• Receive breaking news alerts
• Keep reading even when you’re offline
• Save any content you want to keep for a later date
• Make it yours by choosing which sections appear on your home screen
• Follow your favourite stories, writers and football teams for personal notifications
• Enjoy award-winning audio, video and interactive content, as well as full-screen galleries
• Read comments on articles and share your own thoughts
With the premium tier you can enjoy new ways to explore the journalism you love:
• Live – a new and faster way to catch up on every breaking news story and all the latest developments as they unfold
• Discover – a new way to explore the best stories, recipes, long reads and more at the moment that suits you
• Experience the app advert-free
• Play our daily crosswords
• Access specially curated content
This app is totally free to use. If you choose to upgrade to the premium tier, your payment will be processed by Google Play.
Terms and conditions:
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced The Guardian first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Traffic Racer PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install The Guardian on PC
To download and install The Guardian for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The Guardian on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The Guardian on PC.
Download The Guardian for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The Guardian Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The Guardian, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The Guardian on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.