The Bullet Journal Companion is a free Android App developed by Bullet Journal, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The Bullet Journal Companion PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Meet the companion app for your notebook, featuring tools to help you unplug and deepen your Bullet Journal® practice. The app bridges the digital and analog worlds to help you lead a more intentional life. Learn how to Bullet Journal, quickly capture your thoughts, form a habit of introspection and more.
The Bullet Journal Companion provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Cookie Run: OvenBreak on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install The Bullet Journal Companion on PC
To download and install The Bullet Journal Companion for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The Bullet Journal Companion on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The Bullet Journal Companion on PC.
Download The Bullet Journal Companion for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The Bullet Journal Companion Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The Bullet Journal Companion, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The Bullet Journal Companion on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.